The Heir of Life

The Heir of Life
My Homestuck self-insert symbol.

About Me

My photo
Well, uh, I consider myself a nice person! I really only get angry if someone annoys me or their presence is just annoying.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh so

I kind of have to make a post on this.
Well I use tumblr for looking at other people's posts blogging already.
So anyone that's watching this not from the class you'll prob. be really bored.
I'll give you my opinions and summaries of books.


Enjoy?

3 comments:

  1. Dakota--Why write boring junk? Tell us what you're reading and what you're thinking about what you're reading, but write about other stuff too. Check out some of your classmate's blogs or get some ideas from other bloggers on the web. Don't be blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also need to add a button (or something) so that we can follow you with something other than email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I won't write boring stuff.
    I just said that anyone that isn't in the classes probably won't enjoy the blog as much!

    ReplyDelete